Want to transfer to a four-year college or university? Choose the Associate of Arts degree. Don't let the word 'arts' scare you. You are not getting a degree in art.
- With an AA degree, you have basically completed the first two years at a four-year institution.
- You can complete many of the 100 and 200 level courses for your major with the AA degree.
- Check out our list of career-technical programs.
- Portions of the AAS degree may transfer to a four-year institution, but you need to check with the transfer institution.
So What's the Point? As my pointers like to remind me, the path they choose depends on what they are chasing.
- Grass = rabbits, squirrels, old bones
- Water = ducks, geese, random logs
SCC does offer certificate and Associate of Science degrees - for more information regarding these degrees please visit SCC's website.